This forum is dedicated to information about Maintenance Releases
Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support
A new Maintenance Release has been published for PowerChurch Plus version 11.
The following issues were resolved in this release:
- Backup & Restore - CD/DVD burning functionality added for Windows 7 computers
- Google Sync - Can not use "<" or ">" characters in the event description. Parses as invalid XML and returns an error
- Google Sync - [Feature] Only events from the past 30 days and newer will be synced
- Accounts Payable - [Feature] Added warning if new invoice does not affect an asset account
- Payroll - Adding new employee errors with "Specified key already exists"
- Payroll > Void Check - Possible to create invalid accounting transaction when voiding a check
- Payroll > Tax Tables - Maryland and South Carolina tax tables will error if the "Round to nearest dollar" box is checked
- Tech Support
- Posts: 1674
- Joined: Thu May 13, 2004 8:59 am
- Location: PowerChurch Software
Hi. I use windows xp and have upgraded to power church vs 11. On this last release did it affect the California state tax. I noticed that the state tax went down on this pay period and I don't think I did anything else to change it.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:47 am
[quote="fbcmp"]Hi. I use windows xp and have upgraded to power church vs 11. On this last release did it affect the California state tax. I noticed that the state tax went down on this pay period and I don't think I did anything else to change it.[/quote]
This should have been posted in the Accounting Forum as its a Payroll issue. However, what is the program date that displays when you press [b]Alt + F1[/b] and look at the [i]System Information[/i] tab.
- Posts: 4637
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2003 12:20 am
- Location: Connellsville, PA
Return to Maintenance Releases