sihuston wrote:The volunteer who entered the members didn't check to continue assigning envelope numbers so only two have been assigned. I can't seem to find how to go back and assign them sequentially. Help.
I suspect you want to enter them alphabetically ??? The easiest way is to do this from the Integrated Data Entry
. But first, I'd go to Contributions -> Setup -> Contributions Setup
and enter the LAST
envelope number that was assigned. This will enable the envelope assignment in sequential order.
Again start at the Integrated Data Entry:
1. Go to the Family Members tab.
2. Double Click on the first member listed, then on the Profile Information tab of the Personal Profile, click on the Envelope ICON next to the Envelope number space. The next envelope number in sequence will then be assigned.
3. Click the Save button, then click on Close.
4. If the next person in the Family Members list is the Spouse, and you assign couples the same envelope number, then open the spouse's Personal Profile, and enter the SAME envelope number you gave the husband or wife in step 2. In this way, when the Contributions Statements are printed, you will see a 'Mr & Mrs John Smith' as the contributors.
If you assign separate envelope numbers to all members within a family, then just click the Envelope ICON to assign the next number
5. Continue with any other members under that Mailing List Record, then move on to the next, doing the same thing on each.
Hope this helps.