This Maintenance Release is dated 6/1/2010 and after installation, your Program Date should be updated to this date.
You can download this Maintenance Release on the following web page:
If you are unable to download the Maintenance Release, you can order a copy on CD for only $15 (US) by calling us at (800) 486-1800. Our office hours are 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern, Monday through Friday.
Below are some of the issues that have been corrected in this Maintenance Release:
- Manual check - Error when you do not enter a date
- Manual Check - Save button does not enable after changing vendor
- Open Invoices - Error when you do not enter a date
- Fast Data Entry - Now allows multiple user data entry
- Unposted Contributions report - Groups by name rather than envelope number
- E-mail CO Statements - Now has "stop sending" button to cancel the process
- Check Reader - Screen can freeze up in certain situations when click the Clear button
- If missing QM data files, show message rather than error and close
- Space in output file name causes error
- Contributions - Profile Notes field is empty
- Accounts Payable - Vendor account number not available
- Fund Accounting - Income and Expense account balances do not reset to zero at year start
Family Mailing List
- Family Phone Number List - Type column not wide enough for "2nd Home Phone"
- Reports/Mailing Labels - Sort by Zip/Postal Code is incorrect for alternate addresses
- Annual Budget Worksheet - Budget by the group accounts not showing as budgeted
- Yearly Budget Comparison - Month column not wide enough for "September YYYY"
- Income & Expense By Year - Group accounts show $0 balance, should be blank
- Maintain List of Accounting Funds - Can not change fund number
- Maintain List of Accounting Funds - Can not delete a fund
- Cash Management Report - Improved account sort order
- 5162 (14 label sheets) out of alignment
- Bar codes cease to print if one address has an issue
- Export Data - ASCII tab delimited file has wrong file extension
- Export Data - Several fields missing from export
- Pictorial Directory - Errors if file path to picture is too long
- Allow longer file paths in file reference