A new Maintenance Release for version 9 is now available.
This Maintenance Release is dated 4-23-2007 and after installation, your Program Date should be updated to this date.
You can download this Maintenance Release and find instructions on how to check your Program Date on the following web page:
There is a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) document available on our web site at http://www.powerchurch.com/support/answ ... icle_id=59
, so if you have any questions or problems relating to the Maintenance Release, please check this document first.
If you are unable to download the Maintenance Release, you can order a copy on CD for only $15 (US) by calling us at (800) 486-1800.
ISSUES CORRECTED IN THIS MAINTENANCE RELEASE:
- Various "File is in use" errors throughout the Fund Accounting system, exclusive access needed
- Error in running Account Activity report, include unposted transactions, when there are no unposted transactions
- It was possible to create a blank Fund Accounting transaction by posting a manual check in Payroll with no items set to Process=Yes
- It was not possible to delete an Accounting Fund if the fund number was 11.
- Unposted Contributions report, incorrect subtotal in certain conditions
- Contribution Statement, "One Time Over Amount" selection now looks at the daily total for all funds, rather than the fund totals for the day.
- Custom W2 layouts were not being included in backups
- Saving a custom report as an Excel file would crash the program and corrupt a table in custom reports if the file was already open in Excel when running the report.
- When using the Add Family Assistant, profile phone numbers were carrying over to other family members
- Locate list incremental search improved
- Export for Lifetouch Pictorial Directory, e-mail added and file format updated to new standard
- Under specific conditions, PowerChurch Plus could confuse users with similar names, saving user preferences to the wrong user.