PowerChurch Plus Product Tour
- Store important family and individual information
- Customizable fields to track the non-standard information you need
- Small groups & talents tracking
- Record background checks through Protect My Ministry
- Attendance tracking and reporting
- Communications: mailing labels, mail merge, e-mail, phone dialer export
Keeping up to date contact information allows you to communicate more efficiently, allowing greater participation in the church. We've made it simple for administrators to collect addresses, phone numbers, photographs and other information, so that you may then send e-mails, print reports, mailing labels or even Rolodex cards.
Talents and Activities.
PowerChurch Plus provides you with a quick and easy way to collect information about your members' unique talents and small group participation. You can use this information to develop ministries, plan programming, and enhance services and other outreach.
We know that capturing attendance is about more than keeping an accurate count. You want to identify attendance patterns, plan sermons, understand your growth, and track promotions about sermon series and events. We've made it possible for you to track attendance at church services, in Sunday school classes, at committee meetings and any other activity you choose. You can then print reports and graphs which allow you to analyze the data you've collected and be more proactive.
Church leadership follows up with members and visitors in order to reach out and serve thoughtfully. Recording visitations allows you to track the details of these visits for future reference. Whether performing a hospital visit, personal counseling, or just dropping by to see how things are going, important information can be gained by referring back to these notes in the future. As with all functions in PowerChurch Plus, access to visitation notes can be limited on a per user basis.
PowerChurch Plus allows you to track baptisms, marriages, funerals and any other services that you deem important to the life of your church. You can then analyze reports that show the number of services of each type that you've conducted and track the growth of the church over time.
What's New in Version 11.5
Many new features were added to the Membership system in PowerChurch Plus Version 11.5. Below are a few of the highlights:
- Family Attendance and Contributions summary graph on Family Mailing List and Integrated Data Entry
- Merge Duplicate Profiles utility combines Activities, Attendance, and Contribution information for two Personal Profiles
- Family picture thumbnail is displayed on the Personal Profile picture tab
- Copy family picture to profile and crop to the individual
- Attendance and Contribution graphs added to the Personal Profiles screen
- Move Profile utility now has option to create a new family or move to existing family
- Maintain Activity/Skill Descriptions screen now displays members of the activity, attendance history, and offices served
- Contact History log allows you to view and print contact history (e-mail, mailing labels, mail merge, phonetree, contribution statements, etc.) on each family and individual
- Redesigned Add Family Assistant adds family and individuals in a much more efficient manner. Also used in Attendance and Contributions.
- Add New Family added to the Membership menu
- Membership Audit Log tracks when information is deleted, moved, or merged
- Olan Mills processes updated to the latest standards and allow importing pictures from disc
- New Adults With Background Checks report
- Daily Column Layout added to the Attendance Register Form