PowerChurch Plus Product Tour
- Track giving history with designations
- Track repeating contributions
- Record pledges and track pledge progress
- Import contributions from online giving providers
- Contributions Statements by mail or e-mail
- Generate reports and graphs
- Communications: mailing labels, mail merge, e-mail, phone dialer export
Whether you have 50 members or 5000, the contributions they make should be secure. Using PowerChurch Plus, you can record contributions, including recurring gifts, while protecting the privacy of each giver. Access to giving information can be restricted on a per-user basis. That way, you'll know that the data entered is not only accurate, but safe and confidential as well.
PowerChurch Plus allows you to use a MICR check reader to speed up the contributions data entry process. The check reader works by reading those funny numbers on the bottom of checks and automatically finds the contributor in your records. This dramatically increases the speed of data entry as well as improving data entry accuracy.
Save Paper and Postage.
Office supplies cost money and like any organization, you want to be good stewards of all of your resources. PowerChurch Plus gives you the ability to generate electronic Contribution Statements easily and automatically e-mail them to each of your contributors. This not only saves money on postage, it can expedite requests for giving updates. A member who needs to obtain a copy of their statement can receive it within minutes of asking.
With PowerChurch Plus, you can track pledges and faith promises, print statements and produce a variety of reports and graphs. This allows you to view snapshots as well as long-term trends and the status of your organization's primary source of income.
What's New in Version 11.5:
PowerChurch Plus Version 11.5 added many new features. Below are contribution updates:
- Maintain List of Contribution Funds screen shows monthly totals graph/details
- Release Repeating Contributions now shows total amount to be released
- Receipt number now consecutive and unique
- View receipt numbers of previously printed receipts
- "Church" terminology changed to "Charity"
- Contribution Range Report now allows zero range to be removed
- Fund Descriptions report is now single spaced to use less paper
- Funds Report now includes Designation information
What Our Customers Say...
As a user, your customer support, via web or phone, is wonderful. All people are pleasant, polite, engaging and plain easy to deal with. My questions are always promptly answered. Many people can develop programs and code, but it is the support that is important to the long range success and peace of mind of users.
I just want to commend the developers at PC for developing such a powerful church management tool. We looked at several options and nothing compared to the robust functionality that PC + offers. I can't express how much we love this software and what a blessing it has been to our ministry.
We now feel more confident in the way we handle the administration of our church operations and steward the resources that God has blessed us with. The price and licensing guidelines make PC + the most affordable option and really emphasize your commitment to help churches strengthen their administration.