PowerChurch Plus Product Tour
- Accounting Setup Assistant helps get started quickly and accurately
- Integrated double-entry bookkeeping system designed for churches and non-profits
- Track monthly, year to date, and annual budget comparisons
- Print Accounts Payable and Payroll checks
- Create invoices and accept payments from Accounts Receivable customers
- Generate reports and graphs
You don't have to have a degree in accounting, but it does help to know that PowerChurch Plus uses principles of fund accounting to balance all of your accounts and produce reliable, clear audit trails. Track restricted gifts based on FASB 117 guidelines, manage and balance all of your funds, generate month end reporting and track budgets based on the status of your current and prior years' performance.
Pay your bills on time.
Protect your church's credit status by keeping accurate records of all invoices and payments due. PowerChurch Plus stores each vendor's payment history, allows you to record hand-written checks, or print computer checks. Manage recurring payments like leases, insurance, mortgages and utility bills. The result is an easy way to stay on top of all of your Accounts Payable with a minimum of effort.
While the Contributions module tracks donations and tithes, Accounts Receivable allows you to accept payments for invoiced income, such as day care tuitions, or room rental fees. Produce Account Statements for your customers, track past due invoices, and even issue credit memos when necessary.
We know that working for the church is a labor of love, but those who are gainfully employed expect to be compensated! This is a cinch with PowerChurch Plus. You can plug in your specific requirements for payroll, like Social Security exemptions or pre-tax deductions, and calculate withholding amounts automatically. We've made it easy for you to modify the tax tables as changes are issued by the federal, state, or local governments.
What's New in Version 11.5:
Many improvements were made in the Accounting system in Version 11.5, including the following:
- Select posting month automatically from transaction date in Contributions, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Payroll
- Redesigned Locate Account window shows formatted Chart of Accounts with filter options for account type and fund number when appropriate
- New Budget Entry screen allows you to work with multiple accounts at a time
- The Maintain List of Accounting Funds screen now shows the accounts used in each fund. Also allows you to copy accounts from another fund at any time.
- Electronic W2/W3 filing with PowerChurch e-File
- Sub-Account report now has the option to include inactive accounts
- New Budget Entry report printed from the new Budget Entry screen
- Reprint a pay stub at any time from Maintain List of Employees in Payroll
- New Salary History report added in Payroll
What Our Customers Say...
PowerChurch Plus is a smooth running and comprehensive program, easily workable for the large or small church. With the integrated modules, the work load can be spread over more members, but still easily integrated into a cohesive accounting and membership program that provides reports for every level of interest.
This is my first experience with a fund accounting system, however I have worked for years with another system. YOU HAVE A GREAT PRODUCT! Very comprehensive, very user-friendly, very flexible!
I think you have one of the greatest support groups of any program that I have ever used!