Search found 2 matches

by Toma
Thu Oct 08, 2026 4:50 am
Forum: General Questions and Discussion
Topic: How would you categorize a steel tongue drum purchase for a youth camp?
Replies: 0
Views: 2

How would you categorize a steel tongue drum purchase for a youth camp?

Hi everyone, quick question for those working with Fund Accounting. The youth group leader, Martin (a friend of mine), bought a steel tongue drum for the music activities at our summer day camp, and now I have a $180 invoice to categorize correctly in Accounts Payable. My first thought was to put it...
by Toma
Tue Sep 16, 2025 7:02 am
Forum: General Questions and Discussion
Topic: Anyone got tips for food planning & tracking for groups?
Replies: 0
Views: 193658

Anyone got tips for food planning & tracking for groups?

Hi all, I’m trying to figure out the best way to handle both food prep and keeping track of folks for our regular meet-ups or trips. It’s always a bit of a faff juggling simple, long-lasting food, sometimes I even check resources like freezedriedandco.com for ideas, with keeping records of who’s com...