Error: 1924 ONODE is not an object in download completed at 94

Got a question or comment about PowerChurch that doesn't belong anywhere else? Why not post it here!?

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

R.V.Fagan

Error: 1924 ONODE is not an object in download completed at 94

Post by R.V.Fagan »

When I attempt to download the recent maintenance release of V14.4 I keep getting the error code above. I have tried reindexing, and rebooting my laptop.

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Error: 1924 ONODE is not an object in download completed at 94

Post by Zorak »

One of the system components that PowerChurch is trying to update is actually involved in the download process. To get this update installed, you will need to manually download the Maintenance Release installer from our website at https://www.powerchurch.com/mr.

When you download the pcp14mr.exe file, you can save it directly into the PowerChurch Plus program directory (by default C:\PowerChurch\PCPLUS14) and next time you start up the software, it will offer to install it for you, skipping the auto-download process.

Once you have this MR installed, the offending component will have been updated and won't be an issue next time.

If you would like for a technician to walk you through the process, please give us a call at (800) 486-1800 when you have access to PowerChurch. We are available from 9AM to 6PM Eastern, Monday through Friday.

R.V.Fagan

Re: Error: 1924 ONODE is not an object in download completed at 94

Post by R.V.Fagan »

Resolved - thanks a million...