How do I view the check register?

Got a question or comment about PowerChurch that doesn't belong anywhere else? Why not post it here!?

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

JUNEALLEN2

How do I view the check register?

Post by JUNEALLEN2 »

I am new to PowerChurch software, and am becomming a bit frustrated on two fronts:

1. I have entered contributions for the past several months, but they do not show as"deposited" in a bank account. What's the key to this? I have gone through the book and help screen several times to figure it out, and am lost.

2. How do I view the check register? Nothing that I see looks like a check register, which should show deposits, checks written, withdrawals, balances, etc. Help......

Thanks so much for your help.

Regards,

June Allen

Zeb
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zeb »

question 1, when you post contributions (Contributions-->post Contributions) what option are you choosing to post? To have it go to Fund Accounting you need to be choosing the update Fund Accounting Option

question 2, if you go to Fund Accounting-->maintain check register-->fill out the options or leave as default and click OK. You should then see the check register for you to reconcile any deposits, withdrawals, checks or whatever that have affected the bank account specified in the options.

Any further questions feel free to call our technical support office at (800)486-1800.