Windows 10 and Module size

Got a question or comment about PowerChurch that doesn't belong anywhere else? Why not post it here!?

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

CompassionBapt

Windows 10 and Module size

Post by CompassionBapt »

I was able to adjust the fonts after I upgraded to Windows 10 (PowerChurch 11.55). However, I was unable to increase the size of the module text boxes (membership, contributions, accounting, etc)

NeilZ

Re: Windows 10 and Module size

Post by NeilZ »

CompassionBapt wrote:I was able to adjust the fonts after I upgraded to Windows 10 (PowerChurch 11.55). However, I was unable to increase the size of the module text boxes (membership, contributions, accounting, etc)
Did a search on the forums for text size, and found this thread that may help you:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11450

However, before you start playing with the different display properties, I'd check with the computer manufacturer, or video card maker to see if there's a card-specific Windows 10 video driver available, the system may be using a default Microsoft driver or the card's Win 7 or 8 (don't know what you upgraded from) driver.

If that update doesn't work, I'd then try to adjust the display properties. Windows 10 has changed the display properties setup, so you may have to play with the properties until you get it right.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.