getting disconnect/connect msg while sending bulk email

Got a question or comment about PowerChurch that doesn't belong anywhere else? Why not post it here!?

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

Officemgr

getting disconnect/connect msg while sending bulk email

Post by Officemgr »

I am running version 11.5 on a windows 10 pc. During bulk email send am disconnecting and reconnecting. And then get send errors that are more then 100 at each attempt. I have changed my settings to send not more then 50 at a time and have tried sending as HTML and plain but am still not able to send more then about 25% of total emails during each attempt. Error msg from report says "421 4.7.0 Try again later, closing connection. (Mail) 132sm16632658pfc.63 - gsmtp" the 132 number changes with each email error msg and the msg also include the individual email addresses at the end of each msg.

NeilZ

Re: getting disconnect/connect msg while sending bulk email

Post by NeilZ »

Officemgr wrote:I am running version 11.5 on a windows 10 pc. During bulk email send am disconnecting and reconnecting. And then get send errors that are more then 100 at each attempt. I have changed my settings to send not more then 50 at a time and have tried sending as HTML and plain but am still not able to send more then about 25% of total emails during each attempt. Error msg from report says "421 4.7.0 Try again later, closing connection. (Mail) 132sm16632658pfc.63 - gsmtp" the 132 number changes with each email error msg and the msg also include the individual email addresses at the end of each msg.
Who are you using for an ISP ??
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Officemgr

Post by Officemgr »

Using Comcast for our ISP.

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

Officemgr wrote:Using Comcast for our ISP.
The error can be caused by a bunch of different issues. Are you using authentication as part of the log on ?? Are you using port 587 ??

Also, are the email addresses that you're getting back, are they all at the same domain, or are they all different.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.