Had to chuckle!

Got a question or comment about PowerChurch that doesn't belong anywhere else? Why not post it here!?

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

F12Mahon

Had to chuckle!

Post by F12Mahon »

:lol: I was going to run a Contribution Fund Summary report when I noticed some of the options in the drop down were for Next Month and Next Year. I wonder what kind of time warp one of the developers must have been in to need that option!
Eugene

NeilZ

Re: Had to chuckle!

Post by NeilZ »

F12Mahon wrote::lol: I was going to run a Contribution Fund Summary report when I noticed some of the options in the drop down were for Next Month and Next Year. I wonder what kind of time warp one of the developers must have been in to need that option!
Sounds like they reused a widget from the Funds Accounting budget reports, or one of the Pledge reports.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

F12Mahon

Re: Had to chuckle!

Post by F12Mahon »

NeilZ wrote:
F12Mahon wrote::lol: I was going to run a Contribution Fund Summary report when I noticed some of the options in the drop down were for Next Month and Next Year. I wonder what kind of time warp one of the developers must have been in to need that option!
Sounds like they reused a widget from the Funds Accounting budget reports, or one of the Pledge reports.
I figured that but it just struck me funny.
Eugene