Intuit Payroll

Got a question or comment about PowerChurch that doesn't belong anywhere else? Why not post it here!?

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

MWH

Intuit Payroll

Post by MWH »

Recently we switched banks and we now have access to intuit to pay employees via direct deposit. Currently all employees set up in intuit as contractors, so as to not have to deal with taxes in intuit. All tax information is PowerChurch. As the new year has begun, I have been thinking correcting how employees are entered in Intuit so that I can use it to pay Federal and State taxes. Has anyone had experience using intuit online to employees?

NeilZ

Re: Intuit Payroll

Post by NeilZ »

MWH wrote:Recently we switched banks and we now have access to intuit to pay employees via direct deposit. Currently all employees set up in intuit as contractors, so as to not have to deal with taxes in intuit. All tax information is PowerChurch. As the new year has begun, I have been thinking correcting how employees are entered in Intuit so that I can use it to pay Federal and State taxes. Has anyone had experience using intuit online to employees?
Not really sure what you're asking about. I'm going to assume the following:

I would suggest doing ALL payroll in Powerchurch, this way you have complete control over W-2s, taxes, and so on. Then when you go to do payroll, you can print just the pay stubs, and post Payroll to PCPlus funds accounting. With the paystubs, you can then go online to to instruct the bank via Intuit to pay what the pay stub indicates as the payroll for each employee.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.