Contribution / Giving Report by all members

Got a question or comment about PowerChurch that doesn't belong anywhere else? Why not post it here!?

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

rev_allen

Contribution / Giving Report by all members

Post by rev_allen »

I am new to this... how do I run a report that will list all the contributions by each member for the year. I don't want a detail just total giving by each member in as few pages as possible. Thanks,

tborgal

Re: Contribution / Giving Report by all members

Post by tborgal »

Under the Contributions drop down menu, select >Reports - Contributions > All contribution Statements Select Run at the bottom of the list. then you can select the detail you want - one of which is Total Only from the drop down list at the top left of the window. As you walk thru the selections you can narrow down the print out from there.
Tom

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

Actually, the Yearly Totals by Envelope report will give you a summary of each envelope's giving if you don't want a breakdown by contribution area. Just select 1 year for the range, and you'll get 2015 totals, if you want to compare you can select more years to display.

If you want a breakdown by fund giving, then the Fund Totals by Envelope report will do that for you.

I'd run them and see if that satisfies your requirements.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

tborgal

Post by tborgal »

When I read the post I interpreted wrong. I thought giving statements was what was being asked for. Thanks for the correction Neil.
Tom

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

tborgal wrote:When I read the post I interpreted wrong. I thought giving statements was what was being asked for. Thanks for the correction Neil.
It happens to all of us :)
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.