Label Issue

Got a question or comment about PowerChurch that doesn't belong anywhere else? Why not post it here!?

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

PBoffice

Label Issue

Post by PBoffice »

I print labels for mailing out our Newsletter --- the report is to print labels only for those TAGGED ... I have tagged a member but it will will not show up on a label?? :?:

NeilZ

Re: Label Issue

Post by NeilZ »

VGoffice wrote:I print labels for mailing out our Newsletter --- the report is to print labels only for those TAGGED ... I have tagged a member but it will will not show up on a label?? :?:
Do you have any other filters set, and does the member's Family Mailing List profile have the Include in Mailouts & Include in Membership Reports checkboxes checked ??
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

PBoffice

Post by PBoffice »

I did not set up the original report so do not know about filters - where to look at ?? but yes do have include in mailouts etc checked

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

VGoffice wrote:I did not set up the original report so do not know about filters - where to look at ?? but yes do have include in mailouts etc checked
Are you using a custom report, or the built-in Print Label function, that does make a difference. If you're using a custom report, its a lot harder to figure out what is really happening.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

PBoffice

Post by PBoffice »

membership / print mailing labels

selected TAGGED - OK - custom label setting - OK

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

VGoffice wrote:membership / print mailing labels

selected TAGGED - OK - custom label setting - OK
OK .. are you selecting anything else on the filter window other than Tagged ??

I'm assuming that the answer to this next question is yes, but you are tagging all the Family Mailing List records for these labels, and not the Personal Profiles. Need to eliminate any and all issues.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.