Training videos

Got a question or comment about PowerChurch that doesn't belong anywhere else? Why not post it here!?

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

GregG

Training videos

Post by GregG »

We're new to PowerChurch and I have purchased several of the on-line training videos. They seem to be linked to my Powerchurch account. How do I let others on the staff use these videos without using my Powerchurch account? Will all staff members that create a Powerchurch account with our RN have access to the purchased videos?

Regards,

Greg Gillham
First Presbyterian Church of Royal Oak (MI)

NeilZ

Re: Training videos

Post by NeilZ »

GregG wrote:We're new to PowerChurch and I have purchased several of the on-line training videos. They seem to be linked to my Powerchurch account. How do I let others on the staff use these videos without using my Powerchurch account? Will all staff members that create a Powerchurch account with our RN have access to the purchased videos?

Regards,

Greg Gillham
First Presbyterian Church of Royal Oak (MI)
According to the Training Video page:

There is no limit to the number of times you watch and the videos are available to anyone in your organization.

What I suspect is that each user will have to create an account on the MAIN Powerchurch.com page by clicking on the REGISTER link located at the top right hand corner of the site.

During registration, they will be asked to LINK that account with your Powerchurch REGISTRATION number, which can be seen when logging on to PCPlus, or going to the HELP menu and selecting About Powerchurch.

They will then have access to the videos as access is linked via the Registration Number.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.