survey form?

Got a question or comment about PowerChurch that doesn't belong anywhere else? Why not post it here!?

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

HMBCUMC

survey form?

Post by HMBCUMC »

Is there a survey or questionaire form available within powerchurch? Something to print out and hand to congregation members who would then fill out and hand in to the office. The form would capture all of the information needed in powerchurch profile module?

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: survey form?

Post by Zorak »

Under Family Mailing List > Reports - Family Mailing List, there are blank family registration forms and family update forms that you can print out.

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

dorothy@cumc-hmb.com wrote:Is there a survey or questionaire form available within powerchurch? Something to print out and hand to congregation members who would then fill out and hand in to the office. The form would capture all of the information needed in powerchurch profile module?
If you're using v11.x : look at Family Mailing List -> Reports - Family Mailing List then select the Blank Family Information Form there are three tabs in the window that pops up: Family Information, Individual Information, Instructions. You can select the data you want to collect, and give instructions on how to fill it out, who to return to, etc.

If you're using v10 or earlier, I don't think that is available there.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

tborgal

Post by tborgal »

The Blank Family Information Form under the Family Mailing List Reports should give you what you want.
Tom

tborgal

Post by tborgal »

I guess I was typing and researching while you two were replying.
Tom