Church Community Builder Export

Got a question or comment about PowerChurch that doesn't belong anywhere else? Why not post it here!?

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

MWH

Church Community Builder Export

Post by MWH »

I am hoping someone can point me in the correct direction, we are going to start using Church Community Builder to assist with communication, use of our building. Is there any way I can export member file that has contributions into a csv file?

NeilZ

Re: Church Community Builder Export

Post by NeilZ »

MWH wrote:I am hoping someone can point me in the correct direction, we are going to start using Church Community Builder to assist with communication, use of our building. Is there any way I can export member file that has contributions into a csv file?
Are you talking about all contribution history for the year ?? Are you planning to convert everything to this cloud program ?
If so, you should talk to them about conversion of the data.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

MWH

Post by MWH »

Neil, thank you for your response. We are planning to continue using PowerChruch for general ledger and accounting, we have decided to use church community builder for communication, scheduling, volunteer management, and kid checkin. We have purchased a data migration from church community builder, I just have to get the info out of powerchurch.

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

MWH wrote:Neil, thank you for your response. We are planning to continue using PowerChruch for general ledger and accounting, we have decided to use church community builder for communication, scheduling, volunteer management, and kid checkin. We have purchased a data migration from church community builder, I just have to get the info out of powerchurch.
I'm surprised that they don't offer that capability of conversion. There's no built-in report that will do that, nor will one of the standard export formats give you what you're looking for.

However, you can export to an Access database and use Access to export the data, or they may be able to migrate from those tables.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.