Bulk Mailing

Got a question or comment about PowerChurch that doesn't belong anywhere else? Why not post it here!?

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

dcc

Bulk Mailing

Post by dcc »

Does PowerChurch Plus support "Full Service Gateway?" It is computerized barcoding. The bulk mailing supervisor from our local post office just called and said they are offering it for free. I don't do many bulk mailings, but seem to remember PowerChurch does barcoding. She said to check with you to see if you either support it or offer it.

Thank you,
Myra
Myra Z

NeilZ

Re: Bulk Mailing

Post by NeilZ »

dcc wrote:Does PowerChurch Plus support "Full Service Gateway?" It is computerized barcoding. The bulk mailing supervisor from our local post office just called and said they are offering it for free. I don't do many bulk mailings, but seem to remember PowerChurch does barcoding. She said to check with you to see if you either support it or offer it.

Thank you,
Myra
Powerchurch supports CASS mailing list standardization, but looking into the 'Full Service Gateway' on the USPS website, this is an online tool that will take in a file and will then print (from the web) your labels (I'm assuming) on standard 30 label sheets. All you need to use this service is a properly formatted file.

However, I could not find any info on what is expected in any uploaded file without having a log in on the USPS site. Perhaps your local Post Office can supply you with the specifications.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

dcc

Re: Bulk Mailing

Post by dcc »

Thank you for your speedy reply. And easy to understand answer!
Myra Z