Emailing Reports from Powerchurch

Got a question or comment about PowerChurch that doesn't belong anywhere else? Why not post it here!?

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

LizAA

Emailing Reports from Powerchurch

Post by LizAA »

Can anyone point me to any discussion on the following: I am trying to email a report to the treasurer but eventually I am required to enter server information but we don't have a server anymore. Is there a way to email reports from Powerchurch directly from the report? Or will I have to save the report and then email the file separately?
Thanks in advance,
Liz A

NeilZ

Re: Emailing Reports from Powerchurch

Post by NeilZ »

LizAA wrote:Can anyone point me to any discussion on the following: I am trying to email a report to the treasurer but eventually I am required to enter server information but we don't have a server anymore. Is there a way to email reports from Powerchurch directly from the report? Or will I have to save the report and then email the file separately?
Thanks in advance,
Liz A
FWIW ... the server Powerchurch is asking for is your email server. Many churches have a domain name & website, and that ISP provides them with a way to send email.

How do you send your normal email from your office?
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zorak »

Below is an article explaining the e-mail setup process

https://www.powerchurch.com/support/434 ... owerchurch

LizAA

Post by LizAA »

Thank you.
We use Outlook for our email. We have a website so I'll check with the web admin person about an ISP number.