Request: Sort By Date for "Selected Paid Items" report

Got a question or comment about PowerChurch that doesn't belong anywhere else? Why not post it here!?

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

ChristGuard

Request: Sort By Date for "Selected Paid Items" report

Post by ChristGuard »

I know that sometimes the pros at PowerChurch Software read this forum... is there any chance I could sweet talk you guy's into adding a sort by date option for the Selected Paid Item report? It would help us a lot when entering transactions manually and comparing to bank records. Thanks!

NeilZ

Re: Request: Sort By Date for "Selected Paid Items" report

Post by NeilZ »

ChristGuard wrote:I know that sometimes the pros at PowerChurch Software read this forum... is there any chance I could sweet talk you guy's into adding a sort by date option for the Selected Paid Item report? It would help us a lot when entering transactions manually and comparing to bank records. Thanks!
Send a request to "wishlist@powerchurch.com" explaining why you need it and how it will save you time.

However, you mention 'entering transactions manually', then the 'Selected Paid Item' report. Manual transactions are entered in Funds Accounting, and the 'Selected Paid' report is in Account Payable.

Unless you're talking about 'Manual Checks" ?
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

ChristGuard

Re: Request: Sort By Date for "Selected Paid Items" report

Post by ChristGuard »

I am talking about manual checks. Since we enter them once a week we need to compare what has already been posted to what needs to be entered. So we compare our bank register to the paid items.