Turn off prompt

Got a question or comment about PowerChurch that doesn't belong anywhere else? Why not post it here!?

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

CACFla

Turn off prompt

Post by CACFla »

Is there a way to turn off the prompt for, "This transaction is in balance. Would you like to save it now?"
This occurs every time a transaction is in balance, not when I am trying to navigate away from the transaction. So every time I am attempting to enter notes on a transaction, after entering the lines above, rather than just tabbing to the next appropriate field I have an interruption in the work flow with an inane question.
This feature is as bad as the paperclip guy was in older version of Word...

version 11.55

NeilZ

Re: Turn off prompt

Post by NeilZ »

CACFla wrote:Is there a way to turn off the prompt for, "This transaction is in balance. Would you like to save it now?"
This occurs every time a transaction is in balance, not when I am trying to navigate away from the transaction. So every time I am attempting to enter notes on a transaction, after entering the lines above, rather than just tabbing to the next appropriate field I have an interruption in the work flow with an inane question.
This feature is as bad as the paperclip guy was in older version of Word...

version 11.55
Nope ...

that said, you can send a request to the 'wishlist@powerchurch.com' about why you would see value in having a way to turn of the notices. Give an full explanation on how this will save you time and aid your workflow.

You never know, it may be included in the future.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

CACFla

Re: Turn off prompt

Post by CACFla »

Thank you, I will follow up that way.