Renewal Fee

Got a question or comment about PowerChurch that doesn't belong anywhere else? Why not post it here!?

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

3RC

Renewal Fee

Post by 3RC »

We have Power Church Plus 11.55 on Windows 10. I have looked through the forum but couldn't find the answer. When Power Church Plus is purchased, is it a one time fee or is there an annual renewal fee as well?

tborgal

Re: Renewal Fee

Post by tborgal »

There is no renewal fee. It is a one time purchase fee and the only time you would need to pay any more is if you upgrade to a new version. All maintenance releases are also free. Since you already have V 11.55 you have the most recent version.
Tom

NeilZ

Re: Renewal Fee

Post by NeilZ »

3RC wrote:We have Power Church Plus 11.55 on Windows 10. I have looked through the forum but couldn't find the answer. When Power Church Plus is purchased, is it a one time fee or is there an annual renewal fee as well?
There are two versions of Powerchurch.

1. Regular Powerchurch which is completely installed on your computer, and which you can share to other computers on your network. All your data is local, and should be backed up using the Powerchurch backup utility on a regular basis. This version is a regular software purchase, where you pay once for the current version. Maintenance updates are free, and normally downloaded automatically. If Powerchurch releases a new version, you must pay for the upgrade, but its usually much less than the original purchase.

2. Powerchurch Online, which is accessed using a client which can be installed on any computer that has internet access, at church or at home. With this version I'm fairly sure that backups are done of the server nightly, but you should also do a backup of the data and download that backup to save locally. This version does have a monthly fee, or you can pay by the year. I'm not completely sure that if Powerchurch releases a new version, that version is automatically applied.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.