4k Screens

Got a question or comment about PowerChurch that doesn't belong anywhere else? Why not post it here!?

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

ricklw

4k Screens

Post by ricklw »

I have just purchased a HP Spectre with a 4k screen. Everything works fine. Some of the menus are small and in the custom reports I can see the words in some of the edit screens. I am assuming this is a 4k screen problem. Not an issue per se but the result of using a 4k screen. Any help?

NeilZ

Re: 4k Screens

Post by NeilZ »

ricklw wrote:I have just purchased a HP Spectre with a 4k screen. Everything works fine. Some of the menus are small and in the custom reports I can see the words in some of the edit screens. I am assuming this is a 4k screen problem. Not an issue per se but the result of using a 4k screen. Any help?
The only thing I could suggest is to adjust the system scaling to a larger size. Right click on the desktop, and select Display Settings and adjust the Scale and Layout. The other alternative is to use a larger resolution. For example, instead of using a 1920 x 1080, use a 1366 x 768.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: 4k Screens

Post by Zorak »

Version 11.55 and PowerChurch Online will adjust and scale things up accordingly for higher DPI setups. We have one 4k monitor in the office for this reason and fix things that don't scale properly as we find them.