Importing Name/Address from Fellowship One

Got a question or comment about PowerChurch that doesn't belong anywhere else? Why not post it here!?

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

onemore4gsus

Importing Name/Address from Fellowship One

Post by onemore4gsus »

I'm looking for information on importing name/address/phone from Fellowship One to Power Church. Currently, we use PC+ for Fund Accounting and A/P, but we are looking to use Contributions soon.

I assume we need to populate the Membership files in order to use Contributions module. Correct?
"For there is one mediator between God and man, the man Christ Jesus." (1 Timothy 2:5)

NeilZ

Re: Importing Name/Address from Fellowship One

Post by NeilZ »

onemore4gsus wrote:I'm looking for information on importing name/address/phone from Fellowship One to Power Church. Currently, we use PC+ for Fund Accounting and A/P, but we are looking to use Contributions soon.

I assume we need to populate the Membership files in order to use Contributions module. Correct?
Since the envelope number is tied to the Personal Profile, you would need to do more than just import the name and address info. While you can import data to the Family Mailing List profiles, you would have to manually populate a Personal Profile to assign an envelope number to that address.

If you had access to the database, it would be possible that the Powerchurch techs could do the conversion for you, but you'd have to talk to them about this directly. This is an extra service that they do charge for, but its worth it.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

onemore4gsus

Re: Importing Name/Address from Fellowship One

Post by onemore4gsus »

Thank you, Neil.
"For there is one mediator between God and man, the man Christ Jesus." (1 Timothy 2:5)