Version 12 - Some issues

Got a question or comment about PowerChurch that doesn't belong anywhere else? Why not post it here!?

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

Pamelarouse

Version 12 - Some issues

Post by Pamelarouse »

When Power Church 12 was complete I noticed a couple of changes.

There is a border around the budget report. Can that be eliminated or edited?
The border edge cuts off left side of report.

Also when I try to save a report to excel I have to type the .xls index because it is not giving me any options from file type pull down arrow. Any thoughts?

NeilZ

Re: Version 12 - Some issues

Post by NeilZ »

Pamelarouse wrote:When Power Church 12 was complete I noticed a couple of changes.

There is a border around the budget report. Can that be eliminated or edited?
The border edge cuts off left side of report.

Also when I try to save a report to excel I have to type the .xls index because it is not giving me any options from file type pull down arrow. Any thoughts?
Just verifying ... you're on the most current MR for v12, right?
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zorak »

The border on the budget report was a reported issue in all of the current versions (11.1, 11.55, and 12) and will be fixed in the next Maintenance Release.

Are you a PowerChurch Online user? That sounds like a familiar old issue when saving files through the IDS Client, that it doesn't automatically add the file extension for you if the "Hide file extensions" setting in Windows is enabled (which is the default).

Pamelarouse

Post by Pamelarouse »

Zorak wrote:The border on the budget report was a reported issue in all of the current versions (11.1, 11.55, and 12) and will be fixed in the next Maintenance Release.

Are you a PowerChurch Online user? That sounds like a familiar old issue when saving files through the IDS Client, that it doesn't automatically add the file extension for you if the "Hide file extensions" setting in Windows is enabled (which is the default).

Thank you for your help.