Report Heading

Got a question or comment about PowerChurch that doesn't belong anywhere else? Why not post it here!?

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

ktuttleodbctx

Report Heading

Post by ktuttleodbctx »

Hello!

I notice that when I print my PC reports front to back the report heading gets cut off. If I print on one side on the paper, it doesn't do that. I already tried changing the margins. Is there a different setting in PC that I can change to keep this from happening or is this a printer setting?

Thanks from your help!

NeilZ

Re: Report Heading

Post by NeilZ »

ktuttleodbctx wrote:Hello!

I notice that when I print my PC reports front to back the report heading gets cut off. If I print on one side on the paper, it doesn't do that. I already tried changing the margins. Is there a different setting in PC that I can change to keep this from happening or is this a printer setting?

Thanks from your help!
First off, which version of Powerchurch are you using: PC Online, v11.1, 11.55 or 12? Do you have the most up to date Maintenance Release installed.

Are there certain reports that do this, or all the reports ? It could be a printer issue, as I just testing with v12 and the latest MR of 12/28/2017 and its not happening here on a Brother laser printer with 2 sided capability.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

ktuttleodbctx

Post by ktuttleodbctx »

NeilZ wrote:

Thanks from your help!
First off, which version of Powerchurch are you using: PC Online, v11.1, 11.55 or 12? Do you have the most up to date Maintenance Release installed.

Are there certain reports that do this, or all the reports ? It could be a printer issue, as I just testing with v12 and the latest MR of 12/28/2017 and its not happening here on a Brother laser printer with 2 sided capability.
I am using PC 11.55 with a HP Officejet Pro printer. I just did a maintenance release yesterday. I noticed that if I print a report and the orientation is portrait, I have this problem. If the report is landscape, it is just fine.

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

ktuttleodbctx wrote:
NeilZ wrote:

Thanks from your help!

I am using PC 11.55 with a HP Officejet Pro printer. I just did a maintenance release yesterday. I noticed that if I print a report and the orientation is portrait, I have this problem. If the report is landscape, it is just fine.
Do you have access to a laser printer? If you do try to print there and see what happens.

The Officejet is a inkjet and they often have issues with doing 2 sided reports.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.