reverse by accident

Got a question or comment about PowerChurch that doesn't belong anywhere else? Why not post it here!?

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

whfpc

reverse by accident

Post by whfpc »

So, I went to hit the filter button on the view posted transactions and clicked the reverse button instead. (note: it should have a warning for people like me lol), I have not posted anything yet, is it possible for modify the pending transaction or cancel the reverse?

Robin

whfpc

Re: reverse by accident

Post by whfpc »

I am using pc 12

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

whfpc wrote:So, I went to hit the filter button on the view posted transactions and clicked the reverse button instead. (note: it should have a warning for people like me lol), I have not posted anything yet, is it possible for modify the pending transaction or cancel the reverse?

Robin
You'd have to do two things:

1. Delete the Reverse Transaction from the unposted transactions queue
2. On the original transaction, you should be able to delete the line the system adds that says " This transaction was reversed by ... "
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

whfpc

Post by whfpc »

I deleted the unposted transaction but I am not following step 2? Where do I find the original transaction if I just deleted it?

Robin

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

whfpc wrote:I deleted the unposted transaction but I am not following step 2? Where do I find the original transaction if I just deleted it?

Robin
Nothing is deleted when you reverse a transaction, the system adds another transaction to balance out the original transaction. If you go BACK into View Posted Transactions, find the original entry, switch to the DETAILS tab. At the bottom you should see that added line.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

whfpc

Post by whfpc »

ahhhhh! Got it! thanks for your help!!!!! Have a great weekend.