Accessing Saved Files

Got a question or comment about PowerChurch that doesn't belong anywhere else? Why not post it here!?

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

jaclyn01

Accessing Saved Files

Post by jaclyn01 »

I'm running Plus 12 and when I'm trying to save a file to any drives on my computer they aren't available to select and even if I choose something as simple as Desktop the location is "C:\USERS\PCU61147\DESKTOP\MAIL2.CSV" and PCU61147 is not a location on my computer. How can I access this file?

NeilZ

Re: Accessing Saved Files

Post by NeilZ »

jaclyn01 wrote:I'm running Plus 12 and when I'm trying to save a file to any drives on my computer they aren't available to select and even if I choose something as simple as Desktop the location is "C:\USERS\PCU61147\DESKTOP\MAIL2.CSV" and PCU61147 is not a location on my computer. How can I access this file?
Are you using Powerchurch ONLINE, if so your local drive access is much different than if you're using the locally based Powerchurch.

This Summer 2017 edition of the Powerchurch newsletter has the information about using local drives with PCPlus Online. Look under Backing Up and Saving Files in PowerChurch Online

https://www.powerchurch.com/support/456 ... ummer-2017
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.