Frequent disconnect

Got a question or comment about PowerChurch that doesn't belong anywhere else? Why not post it here!?

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

Gitte

Frequent disconnect

Post by Gitte »

We are using the PC Online version.
My issue is that I constantly get "kicked off" and have to login again. This happens not only when I have not used it for a little while, but has happened right in the middle of me entering a new member.
Is there a way to prevent this?

NeilZ

Re: Frequent disconnect

Post by NeilZ »

Gitte wrote:We are using the PC Online version.
My issue is that I constantly get "kicked off" and have to login again. This happens not only when I have not used it for a little while, but has happened right in the middle of me entering a new member.
Is there a way to prevent this?
A lot of times this is due to your local internet connection. That said, you may want to call Powerchurch directly on this, as they may be able to see what's going on from their end.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Leanne Admin

Post by Leanne Admin »

Kicked out of Powerchurch 10 times in one day. :wall: What is the best way to prevent this from happening? I called PowerChurch. On PowerChurch side there doesn't appear to be an issue.

Suggestion for PowerChurch: Is there a way Powerchurch could add a Restore Tab when logging back in after being kicked out of PowerChurch? Restore Tab would be helpful when getting ready to print checks and getting kicked out.

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

Leanne Admin wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:00 pm
Kicked out of Powerchurch 10 times in one day. :wall: What is the best way to prevent this from happening? I called PowerChurch. On PowerChurch side there doesn't appear to be an issue.

Suggestion for PowerChurch: Is there a way Powerchurch could add a Restore Tab when logging back in after being kicked out of PowerChurch? Restore Tab would be helpful when getting ready to print checks and getting kicked out.
FWIW ... Its not a good idea to add a reply to an older topic as it may be overlooked.

As far as getting kicked out, I'm guessing that Powerchurch Online support did check to see how many seats you have setup for your copy? Remember only the number of seats you have purchased can access the program at one time. Also, are you using a hard ethernet connection, or WiFi? That can also be an issue.

As far as your suggestion, you should send it to wishlist@powerchurch.com so it can be added to the list of requests.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Leanne Admin

Post by Leanne Admin »

Thank you, Neil. We finally figured out the cause of the issue. Lighting hit our electrical powerline connection to the church. The issue has been resolved. Thank you so much :)