Runtime Error when Saving Report

Got a question or comment about PowerChurch that doesn't belong anywhere else? Why not post it here!?

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

wms7328

Runtime Error when Saving Report

Post by wms7328 »

Recently when I try to save a report as an Excel spreadsheet, word document or any of the file options, I get the following error message:

Runtime Error
Program C:\Program Files (x86)\IDSLLC\IPS\Client\IdsRdCli.exe
This application has requested RunTime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.

I'm using PC online version and I've been able to do this in the past on the same computer. I'm running Windows 10 on the computer and haven't made any changes recently.

Thanks for your help.

NeilZ

Re: Runtime Error when Saving Report

Post by NeilZ »

wms7328 wrote:Recently when I try to save a report as an Excel spreadsheet, word document or any of the file options, I get the following error message:

Runtime Error
Program C:\Program Files (x86)\IDSLLC\IPS\Client\IdsRdCli.exe
This application has requested RunTime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.

I'm using PC online version and I've been able to do this in the past on the same computer. I'm running Windows 10 on the computer and haven't made any changes recently.

Thanks for your help.
Did you reboot the computer and try saving it again? Sometimes that fixes things issues like this. If you've done that, and still have the issue, I'd call the PCPlus Online support phone as that's coming from the IDS client program, and I suspect they will need to access your system 'real time'.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

wms7328

Post by wms7328 »

Yes I did restart the computer and still have the issue. Thanks I’ll call support tomorrow.

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zorak »

Run PowerChurch as administrator and that should fix the issue. Right click on the desktop icon and choose "Run as administrator".

You should only need to do that once and it will re-register the components.

wms7328

Post by wms7328 »

Thanks that solved the problem. Tech Support is the best.