Onsite training or help

Got a question or comment about PowerChurch that doesn't belong anywhere else? Why not post it here!?

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

EUMCSue

Onsite training or help

Post by EUMCSue »

We've been using PC for several years. Unfortunately it was originally setup by our previous accountant who didn't give the people involved the correct info about setting up the membership or contribution modules. We now have a lot of information that is wrong, outdated, and confusing. There has been little rhyme or reason to how information was entered and maintained. In the past year I have worked to try and get this fixed, but it's time consuming and I have other duties in my leadership position which require my attention. Is there anyway to find someone locally who might be able to give us some good advice/training? The tech support team at PC has been invaluable, but I can't expect them to give me specific guidance on the details of entry, etc. Any suggestions?

NeilZ

Re: Onsite training or help

Post by NeilZ »

EUMCSue wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:09 pm
We've been using PC for several years. Unfortunately it was originally setup by our previous accountant who didn't give the people involved the correct info about setting up the membership or contribution modules. We now have a lot of information that is wrong, outdated, and confusing. There has been little rhyme or reason to how information was entered and maintained. In the past year I have worked to try and get this fixed, but it's time consuming and I have other duties in my leadership position which require my attention. Is there anyway to find someone locally who might be able to give us some good advice/training? The tech support team at PC has been invaluable, but I can't expect them to give me specific guidance on the details of entry, etc. Any suggestions?
There is a list of traning consultants here: https://www.powerchurch.com/training/consultants.php

Where are you located?
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.