Power Church Online - Shortcuts for easy access and performance

Got a question or comment about PowerChurch that doesn't belong anywhere else? Why not post it here!?

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

fbctnc

Power Church Online - Shortcuts for easy access and performance

Post by fbctnc »

Is this the correct change to the properties target line for bypassing login screen every time?

"C:\Program Files (x86)\IDS LLC\IDS\CLIENT\ids.exe" -h online.mypowerchurch.com -hp 491 -a PowerChurchPlus -clientpi 0 -c -u pcuxxxxx -p xxxxxxxxxxx -ac all -a PowerChurchPlus. Of course Pcuxxxxx and pxxxxxxxxxxx would be specific to my user name/password.

I have the document PowerChurch Online-Shortcuts for easy access and performance, but it is hard to tell where there should/should not be a space. Do the spaces matter?

I have used this but took it out because I was having some other issues and wondered if the above caused the problem.

NeilZ

Re: Power Church Online - Shortcuts for easy access and performance

Post by NeilZ »

fbctnc wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:13 am
Is this the correct change to the properties target line for bypassing login screen every time?

"C:\Program Files (x86)\IDS LLC\IDS\CLIENT\ids.exe" -h online.mypowerchurch.com -hp 491 -a PowerChurchPlus -clientpi 0 -c -u pcuxxxxx -p xxxxxxxxxxx -ac all -a PowerChurchPlus. Of course Pcuxxxxx and pxxxxxxxxxxx would be specific to my user name/password.

I have the document PowerChurch Online-Shortcuts for easy access and performance, but it is hard to tell where there should/should not be a space. Do the spaces matter?

I have used this but took it out because I was having some other issues and wondered if the above caused the problem.
Spaces do matter, however, not sure you need the clientpi argument and the hp argument is not one I recognize. Also you have the -a argument in there twice.

Try this one:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\IDS LLC\IDS\CLIENT\ids.exe" -h online.mypowerchurch.com -a PowerChurchPlus -c -u pcuxxxxx -p xxxxxxxxxxx -ac all
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

fbctnc

Post by fbctnc »

This is the target property line that was put in when the shortcut was created when the client was originally installed.

"C:\Program Files (x86)\IDS LLC\IDS\Client\ids.exe" -h online.mypowerchurch.com -hp 491 -a PowerChurchPlus -clientdpi 0

After keying the target line properties as suggested and a computer restart, it took much longer to open and the text (font) was distorted.

Thank you. Help!

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

fbctnc wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:03 am
This is the target property line that was put in when the shortcut was created when the client was originally installed.

"C:\Program Files (x86)\IDS LLC\IDS\Client\ids.exe" -h online.mypowerchurch.com -hp 491 -a PowerChurchPlus -clientdpi 0

After keying the target line properties as suggested and a computer restart, it took much longer to open and the text (font) was distorted.

Thank you. Help!
OK ... if it was there when installed, just add the -p and -u arguments.

"C:\Program Files (x86)\IDS LLC\IDS\Client\ids.exe" -h online.mypowerchurch.com -hp 491 -a PowerChurchPlus -clientdpi 0 -u xxxxx -p xxxxx
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.