Powerchurch and Accounting

Got a question or comment about PowerChurch that doesn't belong anywhere else? Why not post it here!?

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

samlarson

Powerchurch and Accounting

Post by samlarson »

Good day Neil
Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong section but seems like the angel1's question is directly related to mine

Ass you can see I'm new here. I'm helping in the small chapel near New York and we are just considering getting a PC+
Correct me if I'm wrong but I got the idea that PC+ could take all the finances of the chapel ( including taxes, money deposits, loans, tax relief etc )
Or does it only helps to organize it?
If you have zero to nothing experience with finance and accounting I recommend that you start by checking out some tips on various sites or you can start by filling out a money order here either way, good luck

NeilZ

Re: Powerchurch and Accounting

Post by NeilZ »

samlarson wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:34 am
Good day Neil
Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong section but seems like the angel1's question is directly related to mine

Ass you can see I'm new here. I'm helping in the small chapel near New York and we are just considering getting a PC+
Correct me if I'm wrong but I got the idea that PC+ could take all the finances of the chapel ( including taxes, money deposits, loans, tax relief etc )
Or does it only helps to organize it?
A quick suggestion, always start a new topic as questions like this often get lost or treated as spam in older topics.

As to your question, the program will do all aspects of church accounting, along with membership management, etc. You can download a preview copy of the program to try for yourself.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.