Promotions

Got a question or comment about PowerChurch that doesn't belong anywhere else? Why not post it here!?

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

ccarr

Promotions

Post by ccarr »

Just recently did promotions at our church the slow way and am now working on the Sunday School classes to promote them next year using the Class Promotions function. Once I '"push the button" next year, can I still change a child/student to a different class if need be. For example, once a teen graduates high school, they sometimes choose to stay in the 9-12 class for another year

NeilZ

Re: Promotions

Post by NeilZ »

ccarr wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:18 am
Just recently did promotions at our church the slow way and am now working on the Sunday School classes to promote them next year using the Class Promotions function. Once I '"push the button" next year, can I still change a child/student to a different class if need be. For example, once a teen graduates high school, they sometimes choose to stay in the 9-12 class for another year
Sure, you just need to manually remove the person from the class they were promoted to, and put them back in the class where they want to be.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.