Error Message "pcerrorhandler.prg' does not exist

Got a question or comment about PowerChurch that doesn't belong anywhere else? Why not post it here!?

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

cjvkeathley

Error Message "pcerrorhandler.prg' does not exist

Post by cjvkeathley »

The PCP 12.2 program is on my desktop. The admin assist desktop is networked to mine. Only on her desktop does this error message appear and only after it has been up on her computer for about a week. The error message loops and we can not close it. I close it using the task manager and she is good for another week. I have uninstalled the connection and reinstalled it twice. Same issue.

NeilZ

Re: Error Message "pcerrorhandler.prg' does not exist

Post by NeilZ »

cjvkeathley wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:58 pm
The PCP 12.2 program is on my desktop. The admin assist desktop is networked to mine. Only on her desktop does this error message appear and only after it has been up on her computer for about a week. The error message loops and we can not close it. I close it using the task manager and she is good for another week. I have uninstalled the connection and reinstalled it twice. Same issue.
Does she leave the program running all the time? She really shouldn't do that.

That said, you may want to reset the installation by running the netsetup12.exe program found in the \pcplus12\install directory while on that computer.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.