Error in Bulk Email

Got a question or comment about PowerChurch that doesn't belong anywhere else? Why not post it here!?

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

ivycottage

Error in Bulk Email

Post by ivycottage »

I am unable to send any reports or receipts from power church. I called Power Church Support and they verified that everything is set up correctly. I called my internet provider support and they said everything is set up properly. However, something is not right somewhere.

This is the error I got on my last trial:

550 email 1nCXdS-0004Hw-VD has spam characteristics (A) 2022-01-25 21:02:11

Has anyone else had issues or can help with solving this? I really would like to be send out charitable tax receipts electronically this year.

I have done all the latest Maintenance updates. I have Power Church Plus version 14.

NeilZ

Re: Error in Bulk Email

Post by NeilZ »

ivycottage wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:52 pm
I am unable to send any reports or receipts from power church. I called Power Church Support and they verified that everything is set up correctly. I called my internet provider support and they said everything is set up properly. However, something is not right somewhere.

This is the error I got on my last trial:

550 email 1nCXdS-0004Hw-VD has spam characteristics (A) 2022-01-25 21:02:11

Has anyone else had issues or can help with solving this? I really would like to be send out charitable tax receipts electronically this year.

I have done all the latest Maintenance updates. I have Power Church Plus version 14.
If you called Powerchurch support, and they verified that everything is working, there's not much else anyone can do on the forum. After all, they're the techs.

That said, is this error coming from ALL the emails you send, or only in a bounce from one specific email address? What that is saying is a mail recipient's ISP believes that the email you're sending appears to be spam.

Are you using the setting to only send so many emails out at a time?

Without more information I'd advise to get back in contact with Powerchurch techs.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

whfpc

Re: Error in Bulk Email

Post by whfpc »

Not sure about anyone else but the last update on v12. fixed my emailing issues!!!!!!

Email

Port number disappears from the UI when sending emails, but emails are sent using that port number