Sending Mass Contribution Statements using Gmail

Got a question or comment about PowerChurch that doesn't belong anywhere else? Why not post it here!?

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

mrskhardin

Sending Mass Contribution Statements using Gmail

Post by mrskhardin »

Hello, I am trying to email the contribution statements and Powerchurch is telling me there is no error and they have all sent successfully. But, no one has received an email. I even conducted a test to myself and it states sent but no email. We have version 11.5 and no setting have been changed at all and we also use gmail. Has anyone else had this problem? Please help?

NeilZ

Re: Sending Mass Contribution Statements using Gmail

Post by NeilZ »

mrskhardin wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:16 am
Hello, I am trying to email the contribution statements and Powerchurch is telling me there is no error and they have all sent successfully. But, no one has received an email. I even conducted a test to myself and it states sent but no email. We have version 11.5 and no setting have been changed at all and we also use gmail. Has anyone else had this problem? Please help?
Are you getting any bounces from Gmail back? Are you sending using the time delay in the email settings? Sending so many emails every 15 minutes or so?

The fact that POwerchurch is showing no errors means that Gmail is not causing the issue, I suspect that they may be bouncing on the path from Gmail to the recipient. You should see some type of bounce message if you access the Gmail mail account.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.