Multiple addresses

Got a question or comment about PowerChurch that doesn't belong anywhere else? Why not post it here!?

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

whfpc

Multiple addresses

Post by whfpc »

I really wasn't sure if this should fall under general questions.... I have a member who is requesting the following:

From member: Here is the tricky part - I would like her birthday cards / thinking of you cards / Tower Chimes to go to her,
I would like her financial info - to come to me.

I am not seeing a way (unless we remember to do this manually each time we send statements, pledge request etc.), but before I say no, I wanted to ask if anyone else is familiar with this.

Robin

NeilZ

Re: Multiple addresses

Post by NeilZ »

whfpc wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:21 am
I really wasn't sure if this should fall under general questions.... I have a member who is requesting the following:

From member: Here is the tricky part - I would like her birthday cards / thinking of you cards / Tower Chimes to go to her,
I would like her financial info - to come to me.

I am not seeing a way (unless we remember to do this manually each time we send statements, pledge request etc.), but before I say no, I wanted to ask if anyone else is familiar with this.

Robin
Here's a question - It sounds like this is a 'third party' who is requesting this, like for his or her mother? If not then the following will work, again assuming that they are in the same family under the same Family Mailing List profile.
  • Does she have her own email address? If so, you add that to her Personal Profile, and DO NOT check the 'Contribution Statement' checkbox under the email address. On his Personal Profile, enter his email address, UNCHECK the bulk mail checkbox, but CHECK the 'Contribution Statement' checkbox.
If it is INDEED a 'third party' then this should work:
  • Enter her email address on the Family Mailing List profile, insure that bulk mailing is checked, and 'Contribution Statement' is unchecked.
    Enter the son or daughter's email address on the PERSONAL PROFILE. UNCHECK the bulk mailing, CHECK the contribution statement, and check the UNLISTED email address.
I would test this (if possible) to make sure it works properly.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.