Question about Version 12

Got a question or comment about PowerChurch that doesn't belong anywhere else? Why not post it here!?

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

MVA

Question about Version 12

Post by MVA »

Will Power Church Plus version 12 continue to be supported?

I'm a little concerned there might be a stressful learning curve for the new program.

Thanks,
Debby

NeilZ

Re: Question about Version 12

Post by NeilZ »

MVA wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:00 pm
Will Power Church Plus version 12 continue to be supported?

I'm a little concerned there might be a stressful learning curve for the new program.

Thanks,
Debby
V12 will be supported until another version comes out after 14.0. This has been the standard support policy for years, supporting the latest version, and the one prior. That said, you can download a DEMO version of v14 to see what the changes are. You'll find out that most of the changes are enhancements to the existing system, and there really isn't any learning curve. You can download the demo here: https://www.powerchurch.com/demo/demo_f ... e=Download

To get a list of the changes, and some videos on what they look like, click on this link: https://www.powerchurch.com/products/pcplus/?id=130
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

MVA

Post by MVA »

Thank you! I'll do that.

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zorak »

And just to clarify, we will always support all versions of the software. What Neil was referring to is the end of maintenance.

We keep the current and one prior version of the software under maintenance, which means they receive regular Maintenance Release updates. In the future when Version 15 is released, that will make Version 12 no longer under maintenance.