Access Upgrade link

Got a question or comment about PowerChurch that doesn't belong anywhere else? Why not post it here!?

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

pastorharkins

Access Upgrade link

Post by pastorharkins »

Hello,
A few months ago, I purchased the version 14 upgrade via a download link. I had the opportunity to install the upgrade on my laptop. How can i access purchased upgrade link to install the upgrade on my desktop computers?
Thanks

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Access Upgrade link

Post by Zorak »

We'll send a new download link to your email shortly.

pastorharkins

Post by pastorharkins »

Thank you. When I purchased the download link, I was out of town and needed to take care of some business with the upgrade. Is there anyway I can pay the difference to obtain a disk for the version I've purchased?

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zorak »

The additional $20 for physical media with the upgrade would be for a CD and printed manual by mail. If you just want a CD, it's $18, or if you have a CD burner or flash drive, you can just save the downloaded installer from the download link we sent.

If you just want the CD, you can order that at https://www.powerchurch.com/catalog (in the Replacement Installation Media section at the bottom) or for the $20 CD and manual from the upgrade order, just give us a call at (800) 486-1800. We're available from 9AM to 6PM Eastern, Monday through Friday.