Problem re-installing PC+ 14.5

Got a question or comment about PowerChurch that doesn't belong anywhere else? Why not post it here!?

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

AWELCkal

Problem re-installing PC+ 14.5

Post by AWELCkal »

This certainly is a question I didn't believe I would have to ask. A couple years back I upgraded from windows 7 pro to Windows 10 Pro as an OS. In the meantime our church upgraded from PC+11.5 to version 14.5. I had at that time no problem installing wither. However, recently my version of Windows 10 developed a glitch and would not start. I tried all of the fixes which none of them worked, so I re-installed Windows 10 with a full install. In attempting to re-install PC+14.5 the program nearly completed installation before I received an error message that said, "Cannot locate the Microsoft Visual FoxPro support library". There are several versions of FoxPro and before I download and install one of them, I would need to know which version of FoxPro PC+14 requires.

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Problem re-installing PC+ 14.5

Post by Zorak »

I'll send a download link for the full software installer to your email. It sounds like you were maybe just installing a Maintenance Release which doesn't include everything that is needed.