Church Conference Report

Got a question or comment about PowerChurch that doesn't belong anywhere else? Why not post it here!?

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

Flint Calvary

Church Conference Report

Post by Flint Calvary »

Hi everyone ... I'm our Church Admin, ad-hoc as our Treasurer who resigned this past February and now it's time to do Church Conference reports and I'm stuck on one in particular.

For our "Profile of the Church" report, one item calls for "Total Church Expenditures" and though I've pulled multiple reports, I can't seem to find one that generates anything **close** to the number that our Treasurer used for last year's report.

What do y'all use for this number?

-- A frantic Admin in Flint, Michigan

NeilZ

Re: Church Conference Report

Post by NeilZ »

Flint Calvary wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:48 am
Hi everyone ... I'm our Church Admin, ad-hoc as our Treasurer who resigned this past February and now it's time to do Church Conference reports and I'm stuck on one in particular.

For our "Profile of the Church" report, one item calls for "Total Church Expenditures" and though I've pulled multiple reports, I can't seem to find one that generates anything **close** to the number that our Treasurer used for last year's report.

What do y'all use for this number?

-- A frantic Admin in Flint, Michigan
What is your fiscal year? Do you have the system setup for that as the Income and Expense report will not pull data from outside that period if you select yearly actuals. So if the year is Oct/Sep you need to make sure that the system has been setup that way.

That said ... if you have multiple ACCOUNTING funds you need to make sure that the Income and Expense report pulls data from all of them.

Normally, I would say that if the above is all set correctly, the TOTAL EXPENSES line on the I&E report should be used.

I would also ask the former Treasurer how they pulled the numbers.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.