User

Got a question or comment about PowerChurch that doesn't belong anywhere else? Why not post it here!?

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

Vwisner

User

Post by Vwisner »

Is there a way to find out in PCP which user made a change to the records, ie updating information in personal profiles. I know that it shows me the date of a change, but not who made the change. We have 6 people who can make changes to PCP.

Thank you.

Vicky

Eden Whitehead

Re: User

Post by Eden Whitehead »

Vwisner wrote:Is there a way to find out in PCP which user made a change to the records, ie updating information in personal profiles. I know that it shows me the date of a change, but not who made the change. We have 6 people who can make changes to PCP.

Thank you.

Vicky
It seems there is not a way to get that information. Other than the system audit log (accessible through the Utilities menu), the only other audit logs are in Contributions and Fund Accounting. Both of those identify the user (assuming each user has his/her own login).

I'm curious to know: where are you getting a report that indicates the date a change was made in Personal Profiles?

(I'm also curious to know why audit logs are not available for all modules. I'm sure there is good reason; I'm just not clever / wise enough to figure it out myself!)

Eden
*Still* learning... and gratefully so!