Modifying member's contributions

Got a question or comment about PowerChurch that doesn't belong anywhere else? Why not post it here!?

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

chazz

Modifying member's contributions

Post by chazz »

I am with the Orange Coast Church. Our registration number is 32403. I am having the following problem with version 8.5 (program date 03/08/2004):

A member's contributions have been incorrectly allocated between several funds. I first tried making changes before posting by going to Contributions > Modify Unposted Contributions, but after hitting the Save button, it always reverted to fund #1, even though I specified a different fund number.

On the advice of another user, I then tried entering negative amounts for the amounts incorrectly allocated to a particular fund, and on the same screen, positive amounts to funds for which the allocation should have been made. This worked partially, but not all the changes I specified would be made. For example, it deleted the amounts I wanted deleted but failed to add the amounts I wanted to add to another fund.

Any ideas?

Zada
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zada »

If you're modiying the unposted contribution it should let you change, delete, or add anything you want. Are you getting any kind of error message when you try to save your changes? If so what do they say? If the problem keeps occuring you may need to contact technical support. Our office hours are 9 am to 6 pm (eastern) Monday through Friday.

Zada :)