Room, asset and Maintenance scheduling

Got a question or comment about PowerChurch that doesn't belong anywhere else? Why not post it here!?

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

gbstark

Room, asset and Maintenance scheduling

Post by gbstark »

How close is PC+ in adding a module that will handle room, asset and/or church maintenance scheuling? Our church has been using PC+ for many years. Our custodians are getting ansy about adding separate software to handle these issues.

Zaphod
Program Development
Program Development

Post by Zaphod »

It's a proposed feature for the next version of PowerChurch. Actually, at this point, I guess it's proposed to be a candidate to be considered.
PowerChurch Software Technical Support
(800) 486-1800
http://www.powerchurch.com/

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

Zaphod wrote:It's a proposed feature for the next version of PowerChurch. Actually, at this point, I guess it's proposed to be a candidate to be considered.
I'd like to see that type of feature. Our church secretary researched a scheduling package, and ordered it without checking with anyone else outside of the elder for admin. 325 bucks later, she still can't use it as it is very complicated to setup and use, and; which I emphasized after the purchase, its a single purpose piece of software that no one else can use.

Something user friendly and capable of integrating with PC+ would be a plus. You may want to think about it as an additional cost add-on or a feature in a PRO version of PC+.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

jeffkoke

Re: Room, asset and Maintenance scheduling

Post by jeffkoke »

gbstark wrote:How close is PC+ in adding a module that will handle room, asset and/or church maintenance scheuling? Our church has been using PC+ for many years. Our custodians are getting ansy about adding separate software to handle these issues.
I think that this thread is along the same lines mentioned in an earlier post (see the record keeping section) regarding physical inventory and perhaps associating it with fund accounting. I'd like to see the ability to automatically add to/remove from the asset inventory and have it adjust the equipment balances.

I see the equipment balances as default settings within fund accounting and that they could be modified (read: added to) in both places (chart of accounts and the inventory module).

My $.07 worth,
Jeff
Jeff
--
Jeff Koke, KK4SN
Great Bridge Church of God
Chesapeake VA
"Every Father should remember that one day his
children will follow his example instead of his advice."