Version 11.5 - 01/05/2015 Maintenance Release

This forum is dedicated to information about Maintenance Releases

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Version 11.5 - 01/05/2015 Maintenance Release

Post by Zorak »

A new Maintenance Release dated 01/05/2015 has been released for PowerChurch Plus Version 11.5.

The program will automatically download and install this update by going to Help > Download Maintenance Release, or you can manually download and install the Maintenance Release installer by visiting http://www.powerchurch.com/mr in your web browser.

PowerChurch Online servers will be updated automatically overnight, so PowerChurch Online users need not take any action to receive this update.

This Maintenance Release resolves the following issues:

Contributions
  • Maintain Pledges should sort by date descending
Accounts Payable
  • Open Items Report overlapping descriptions
  • Open Items Report account detail not grouping/subtotaling properly
Accounts Receivable
  • Error message when running Selected Items report
Payroll
  • Arkansas state tax table updated with new calculation process

LarryF500

Re: Version 11.5 - 01/05/2015 Maintenance Release

Post by LarryF500 »

Thanks!
Happy to report my Open Items Report now functions & prints correctly :D
- Larry F.

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

Just a heads up ... the previous 12/22/2014 MR was to remove all references to 'unaudited' .. (if I read the release notes correctly), if so, they missed the Accounting Fund Balances report.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

tborgal

Post by tborgal »

I have not been able to download the 1/5/2015 release. It hangs and I just get the rotating circle. However in the 12/22/14 release the 'unaudited' reference is not on that report. I will check again as soon as I can get the newest MR to download.
Tom

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

tborgal wrote:I have not been able to download the 1/5/2015 release. It hangs and I just get the rotating circle. However in the 12/22/14 release the 'unaudited' reference is not on that report. I will check again as soon as I can get the newest MR to download.
Tom, try downloading it manually.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zorak »

NeilZ wrote:Just a heads up ... the previous 12/22/2014 MR was to remove all references to 'unaudited' .. (if I read the release notes correctly), if so, they missed the Accounting Fund Balances report.
I'm not seeing it here on the latest build

tborgal

Post by tborgal »

Finally got the latest MR loaded. It kept hanging with Visual Foxpro. And I like Zorak do not see the 'unaudited' on that report here.
Tom

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

Zorak wrote:
NeilZ wrote:Just a heads up ... the previous 12/22/2014 MR was to remove all references to 'unaudited' .. (if I read the release notes correctly), if so, they missed the Accounting Fund Balances report.
I'm not seeing it here on the latest build
OK ... I installed at the church, now I've installed on my 'test' machine, I see no 'unaudited'. Yet I see it on the church machine, something tells me the MR did not install properly. I'm going to try installing it again.

Thanks !!
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

ljschultz

Post by ljschultz »

I've downloaded the latest maintenance release, which should have corrected the overlapping description problem on the open/unposted reports. My printed report still overlaps and is hard to read. I tried to download the release again just to be sure the first one took, but said I was up to date. :(

I really find the update in this area not so much of an improvement and makes reports harder to read without the boxes. Maybe it's just me. Hopefully another maintenance release soon?

tborgal

Post by tborgal »

There is a new release that just came out yesterday. That problem is not on the list of fixes but you should download it and see if the problem goes away.
Tom

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

ljschultz wrote:I've downloaded the latest maintenance release, which should have corrected the overlapping description problem on the open/unposted reports. My printed report still overlaps and is hard to read. I tried to download the release again just to be sure the first one took, but said I was up to date. :(

I really find the update in this area not so much of an improvement and makes reports harder to read without the boxes. Maybe it's just me. Hopefully another maintenance release soon?
If the displayed report looks ok, but the printed report does not, then I would look at your printer drivers. Are they they latest versions ??
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.