Version 11.5 - 09/09/2015 Maintenance Release

This forum is dedicated to information about Maintenance Releases

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Version 11.5 - 09/09/2015 Maintenance Release

Post by Zorak »

A new Maintenance Release dated 09/09/2015 has been released for PowerChurch Plus Version 11.5.

The program will automatically download and install this update by going to Help > Download Maintenance Release, or you can manually download and install the Maintenance Release installer by visiting http://www.powerchurch.com/mr in your web browser.

PowerChurch Online servers will be updated automatically overnight, so PowerChurch Online users need not take any action to receive this update.

This Maintenance Release resolves the following issues:

Accounting
  • Fund Accounting - "All funds" option added to copy accounts from existing fund on Maintain List of Accounting Funds
  • Accounts Payable - Delete an open invoice is now recorded in Accounting Audit Log
  • Payroll - Unposted Payroll Items are now designated with an * on the Check History tab of Maintain List of Employees
Contributions
  • Check Reader screen can enter a contribution without applying to pledge
  • Vanco Payment Solutions contributions import has been completely redesigned. Press the F1 key to review Help documentation or click the ? icons on the new Import Contributions screen for more information.
Membership
  • Added unlisted designation to phones and e-mails on the Deacon Report
  • Family Members tab now available on both Integrated Data Entry and Maintain Family Mailing List
  • Added Unused Envelope Numbers and Envelope Number List reports to the list of Personal Profiles reports
General
  • Updated e-mail components for Windows 10 compatibility on some servers
  • E-mail sending report now includes bad/malformed e-mail addresses
  • Yahoo Maps is now defunct. Replaced with Google Maps as default.

TimD

Re: Version 11.5 - 09/09/2015 Maintenance Release

Post by TimD »

I did the PC update yesterday and now I am not able to send reports by email. This is the error message I am receiving:

Error 1733
Method : init
Line: 13
class definition
CHilKat_9_5_0
Global is not found.

A connection to the email server could not be made. Unable to create message object

I have Windows 10
Any suggestions?

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Version 11.5 - 09/09/2015 Maintenance Release

Post by Zorak »

Did you receive the replies from Tech Support to your e-mails?

The latest suggestion was to manually run the pc115email.exe installer program to reinstall the new e-mail components. If this doesn't work, give us a call in Tech Support at (800) 486-1800.