Version 11.5 - 09/12/2016 Maintenance Release

This forum is dedicated to information about Maintenance Releases

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Version 11.5 - 09/12/2016 Maintenance Release

Post by Zorak »

A new Maintenance Release dated 09/12/2016 has been released for PowerChurch Plus Version 11.5.

The program will automatically download and install this update by going to Help > Download Maintenance Release, or you can manually download and install the Maintenance Release installer by visiting http://www.powerchurch.com/mr in your web browser.

PowerChurch Online servers will updated automatically overnight, so PowerChurch Online users need not take any action to receive this update.

This Maintenance Release resolves the following issues:

General
  • Installer does not prompt for destination directory
  • Installer needs to close other running programs to update files
  • PowerChurch Today shows "Access Denied" in Community tab
  • A PDF of the user manual is now available under Help > PowerChurch Manual PDF and under the Start Menu program group
OneBody
  • OneBody Sync includes unlisted phone numbers
  • Copy and paste the API key may cut off the last few digits
  • Shows a message saying that the URL was not entered

BroDave

Re: Version 11.5 - 09/12/2016 Maintenance Release

Post by BroDave »

I am getting the access denied message, so I tried help/download... I got the message that the latest release was already installed, but I cant find a date for it. I tried clicking on the link in your post for powerchurch/mr, but it loads a 404 forbidden page.

something wrong?
David Sheldon, Treasurer
Lighthouse Baptist Church of North Florida
Bryceville, FL

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

BroDave wrote:I am getting the access denied message, so I tried help/download... I got the message that the latest release was already installed, but I cant find a date for it. I tried clicking on the link in your post for powerchurch/mr, but it loads a 404 forbidden page.

something wrong?
Go to the main Powerchurch.com page. Login to the page, then head to downloads and select v11.5/11.55 you can download it from there.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zorak »

Everything should be working without issue now. We will be putting out another Maintenance Release in the next day or so, to make sure all the web site calls made from within the program are using https.

In the meantime, the web site will now leave http alone when accepting requests for Maintenance Release versions, RSS feed for PowerChurch Today, etc.

So, it should all be fixed now on the web site and soon in the program.